Undertaking commissions for clients is one of my favorite parts of my work. I love working with you to come up with a personal piece of art that you will love and keep forever.
If you are interested in having a personalized commission piece done by me, its easy to get started and I have listed below your next steps, and what to expect from our time working together. Though most of my current commissions have been animals, I will happily take on abstracts and landscapes as well.
1. Email me at Kellyjeanartwork@gmail.com letting me know what you're thinking, including some reference photos, and we can work together to come up with a plan. Even if you don't know exactly what you want yet, feel free to reach out we can work together to create a design that you will love.
2. My commission pricing is based on the size of the canvas with pricing starting at $200. Following our initial discussions I request a non refundable deposit of 50% which covers material costs for your piece, with the outstanding balance paid upon completion.
3. Once the deposit has been received, I will pull together a breakdown of the initial design, as well as discuss your preferred colour pallet. This will give you an idea of what you're getting into, before brush touches canvas.
4. Continued feedback. I want you to feel involved with the process, and I will reach out to you with continued updates throughout, this allows us both the opportunity to discuss the piece. I will of course listen to your wants and needs, however I will provide insight in to what will and wont work best for your piece. I try to respond to emails quickly and will always provide details about ETA on a piece.
5. That's it! I'm a part-time artist, however most commissions take between two weeks and a month to complete. However as I work retail there are some periods of the year where I will take a limited number of commissions to ensure that your piece gets the love and attention it deserves.
I am excited to hear from you and to work together on your next piece of art.
Below are a few examples of my custom Pet Portraits